Saturday, May 7, 2011

Flightless in reality, sightless in senility.

 A broken word, a trembled tone. A trait often found in the common liar. I have found a new friend in the isolated pain of self imposed interspersion to and of the highest degree. The act of doing such adds a degree of life to myself that is often entertained by many, but i have to let life do what it may, and with the exception of conforming myself to hide the pain with lies. I believe it to be a survivable mixture. I find myself distant and more hollow than before. Perhaps a passing thought in an otherwise empty room. Joy to the joyless to breach a heart in time. Tears for the belief of a second sound. One sound to ring true in mindful, thoughtful deed. blood in which flows between the minded heart to join in revelry life, hardened of gaze. T he last a vision for eyes orange with hope. In a lie, it's true pain and happiness can die. 

No comments:

Post a Comment