Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Lie & Still You Are My Beauty

    In the night.
She is my graceful lily.
I found in a fated meeting.
A blessed breath caress,
my pale and weary body.
    A new life.
Made from puzzles,
pieces of a once round mirror.
I see a forehead, left cheek,
chin, and right part of my nose.
With a left eye to blink.
In this fractured imagery
I find a right and similar view of both.
In my head and reality.                                                           (5-21-10)

    For fractured grace,
I find comfort in sweet embrace.
In loving arms, rosy eyes, and deaf ears.
I find no fault in your grace.
I quiver for you sweet embrace.                                            
   I will live,
for none, but save you.
For my breath is yours to take.                                                (5-22-10)

1 comment: