Monday, July 29, 2024

Stumbled and standing

 I stand before I stumble again. I have survived a heart attack only to find the floor again. I am at a low, but I worry about my only reason to live. My family will fall without me. I am dying, but I can't leave yet. Not again as I have died and know what's next is peaceful. I am not worried about me. I am no longer a Christian as I have found it to be false. But I don't fault people for believing in it. As I know it's fine no matter what you believe. Take it from someone who knows. You will be fine. I'm just worried about the living. That's the true hurt. My family needs me to be stronger and I will be. My family is hurting and I will find a way them to survive without me. I love them with my whole self. My partner is amazing and smart, but also fragile and gentle. She needs assistance and I will give it till my dying breath.


No comments:

Post a Comment